- If you do not have an up-to-date health card number, then you are not insured for medical services.
- Patients who do not present an up-to-date health card number are seeking medical services without insurance, and therefore must pay for the services themselves.
Patients who do not provide an up-to-date health card number within 30 days of a medical service being provided will be billed directly for their visit at the current Ontario Medical Association rate for that service.
- Non-payment will result in no further appointments being scheduled until the account is settled.
- Getting an up-to-date health card is simple and costs you nothing.
- Please ask our reception staff how you can obtain a new number.